26 May 2010

The sun will come out tomorrow...


...or at least with a few clouds covering it, playing peekaboo. I love this glorious weather, yesterday I spent 2 1/2 hours just lying on the beach; I'm pretty sure I fell asleep at one stage it was that nice! But don't worry, I applied factor 15 before I left the house!
When the sun is out, I feel a good sense of cheer; releases happy hormones! The possibility of BBQ's, tans, and having an excuse to wear skirts, shorts and sandals just gets me into an excited frenzy.
I'm looking forward to this summer. Plans so far are having a few friends over, nice dinners, copious grilled meat, tanning, birthday parties and a newly planned trip to London!
Thought it is a reasonable idea; since I'm not getting away anywhere where factor 50 should be the minimum, I'm going to do the touristy London experience. Lover boy and I going to the museums, Madame Tussaud's,and the London Dungeons, not to mention a fancy dinner, maybe a cream tea if I'm lucky. Try and fit in as much as I can into 2 days. I'm excited. And It's even better that I can probably no doubtingly afford it now too.
I have a job!! Hallelujah! I got the interview last Wednesday, and offered it on the same day, and the training started on the Thursday. Pretty cool! So I'm taking on as much overtime as I can, so I can have a summer were I don't have to pause and think "Hey...if I get this, does it mean I have to starve myself for a day??".

I only have 3 weeks of College left, and I have officially received my certificate that I have passed my Level 1!! So it means I'm qualified to wash and blow dry your hair...oh and that I'm not a massive Liability around the shop floor. Haha.
I'm applying tomorrow to do a short course in ear piercing, first they give me scissors, now I'll get a gun! Someone must trust me...

Poor Eddie isn't looking too well. Moved him to a sauce pan through the week, our equivalent to a care home for fish. To let him pass on without Beyonce being all in his face. But maybe he is a really good mime, but once second he is dead, one second he is flipping about. I personally think he is just acting, but I can't think of why, it's not like I'm forcing him to go to school...

Our house is currently over ran by insects; while I was at Asda last night, my huni bean removed 4 spiders from the house. I have vacuumed up so many woodlouse. And not to mention stood on a slug that was one of many lurking in the bathroom. Digusting.
I know alot of people could call this little house a disaster; but I'm a little nervous of moving out of it, due to the idea that we could easily move into somewhere much much worse. And I HATE house hunting. Going around getting viewings, then having to hear someone spout obvious lies to you about how "Roomy" somewhere is (Roomy for you to fit your stuff in, but not to be able to move around it when you put it in), or "the neutral shading" (Yeah, but I'm pretty sure that's meant to be a neutral cream colour, not a a light brown...) or even "The great close amenities like shops etc" (ie. You have nothing good to say about the inside, so talk about the great outside which is only going to make me want to sleep on the street instead of inside this dump). I feel like I should just tell the boys to look, but then the house wouldn't accommodate me, only their need to make loud noises.

By the way, if you ever fancy some cheap dark chocolate, eat Asda own brand...26p...it's really nice.

Toodle pip for now
Love Larakins.

x&&o

No comments:

Post a Comment