11 May 2010

I'm sorry I went away...


...Did I scare you?
I know, bad bad, terrible terrible person. Don't dare leave the blog alone again, it'll hurt itself!!
Guess what? I'm back in Brighton. And for the 5th..6th...day in a row, I'm sitting on the sofa bored out of my mind! The weather was lovely when I was away, and now It's dreary and dismal. No money to do anything. So I have caught up on so many T.v. programmes, and even found a new one to obsess over; Modern Family. If you can, watch it. Brilliant!
While sitting on my ass again, I'm watching my lover boy get irritated by the second over mumbo-jumbo paper and finance sheets. All this stupid bullshit has just revolved around us since I got back. Sorting money, Applying for jobs. All that crap. That was the beautiful thing of being back home, I could push the all the grown up thoughts to the side and just spend my pocket money on sweets, and fun stuff without any bad karma hitting me upside the head.
As far as I am aware, at this point, next year I shall be living with 4 males. It technically means I can get as hormonal as I want JUST to equal out and bring more feminine vibes to the house. Brilliant excuse. I'll be the house mother. Although they can bugger off if any of them think I will do any more than cook occasionally, bake once in a while, or moan when they haven't aimed correctly in the bathroom.

Talking of delicious baking, I made an apple crumble the other night. Thought to myself, "What am I to do with several apples that look super lonely and slightly decaying from that fruit bowl?". So I made a delicious crumble. One of the best parts is the smell that comes from the oven. The warm wafting current of cinnamon and apple in the air. Super homely! Shame I'm the only one appreciating my cooking skills. You would all be undeniably impressed.

My scars on the back of my leg aren't looking too bad. Still tiny bit of bruising, but nothing a tan can't fix! The new incision that was made to my leg last week isn't looking perhaps like anything I had hoped, but the lump is out and I'll happily trade a scar for it anyday. I went on Wednesday (I mean more that I trekked over Brighton) to the hospital to get my stitches out, and during the getting them out bit, the guy kept saying...
You really should have left these in a bit longer...it's looking a bit gapy now.

Well tell me this mister nurse man...should you not have stopped and told me to come back? So instead of a small 2 inch long line, I have a centimetre wide scar on my leg. Well, currently healing, not technically a scab yet.
I just wish the sun would come out, and brown me up!

So after lots of weeks off, I got back to Tech yesterday. And goodness me, alot had changed. A few had left, we have now started our second year, and we NOW work on proper clients! Ahhh. It is truly scary. But I decided to just jump in and start. It paid off, in more than one ways. I did the root tint successfully, AND I got a tip! Woo. A pound! Which believe it or not, I'm saving up. I'm super happy with it.
Oh, and I found out, that from the hair show, I came 5th in my group of 30. YAY!

I feel like having a good cup of tea.

Oh, got a new goldfish. Her name is Beyonce; we had received some sort of joke/prank/rumour text the night we got her, saying that the real Beyonce had died, so after looking allllll round the internet to find the truth, the fish was named Beyonce. It has a big bottom. So It works quite well.

I'm off to put the kettle on.

Good night :)

x&&o

1 comment: