21 April 2010

A temporary Lisp...


That's what I had for at least 3 1/2 hours today. I really dislike those injections into your gums. I was getting a beautiful replacement filling; I treated myself to a white one, it now looks like there hasn't been years of decay and neglect! Woo.
As for my sliced leg, it's doing awesome. Walking like normal, running like I never do. Pretty awesome I'd say for sure. Although from the knee upwards its a rainforest of fuzzy leg hair, and I still have to wear my white tube sock support thing. So I'd say for the next few weeks it's going to take alot before I get to sexy leg status.
I'm sitting enjoying a Pear Picking Porky ice lolly; a beautiful luxury. I don't particularly know how I can get through the summer in England without having delicious fruit flavoured water pops. There is only so much ice cream I can deal with. Its pretty much frozen milk, and noone wants milk on a warm day.

Here's a situation I want you to think about; You are at the zoo, you have two small children with you, around the ages of 10, Do you or do you not let them touch the wild animal? Keeping in mind there are several signs warning...
Do not Touch the animal. It will Bite if Annoyed.

I would guess your answer would be no? Well that would be correct. But according to a mother I seen at the zoo, She let her children do the above, along with throwing rocks at ducks, and feeding the praerie dogs. Disgusting.
Okay, I suppose, not being a mother, I can't say anything. But I'm pretty sure putting them at risk isn't a thumbs up.
Ohh ohhh ohh, or how about teaching your one year old to say such classic phrases as...
Fuck Off

Beautiful. Especially in a park, full of innocent, non corrupted children. But then again, if the mother of the child is as orange as a brick wall, with dry seaweed extensions and wearing cut off trackie bottoms, you can 'understand'. The next generation. I can't wait to see them in full swing.
Though there is hope in the shape of my little brother. He showed a profound respect for the animals in the zoo. I daresay the monkeys were his favourite that day. The ooooohhs and ahhhssss were brilliant to listen to. And I have gained some respective muscle in my arms from lifting him around. Buff as!

Well, on the point of exercise. Here is a bit of mathematics for you;
Girls + A Man's Bicycle + 3 1/2 miles = Sore Bruised Bum

So not pleasant. As my friend, Becky, who came cycling with me, the seat was described as a "Hard Plastic Thong". Disgusting and unnecessary for someone who has a frankly flat ass. No padding pretty much.

Talking of sore bums, mine has gone numb from sitting here. Must dash!

Toodlepip, Lara.

ps. I will leave you with this delightful image. Makes your insides feel a childish glee.


1 comment: