21 March 2010

Once upon a time...


And so it's begun; my blogging. I've been wanting to do this for so long, and since I find myself now with way too much time on my hands, in a new surrounding (even although I've now been in Brighton for 7 months, it's still new), I don't see why any reason I can't. It may even get me more motivated to actually do things; and perhaps get me out of the grasps of facebook and eBay!

This blogging malarky is to help me keep you updated with what is going on with me: Since moving 500 miles or so away, I feel a little...apart? Away? Not in contact as much? You get the jist of what I'm going on about. So here's a little piece of my world online for those who feel they need a little bit of Lara to keep them going :)

So, it's been 7 months since moving, nearly 8. And the only way to describe it, is odd. I know if I had done this by myself, I would have easily chickened out after a month or so, and been back home, safe in my box room with sky plus, and some Tayto of course. Steve is here, so it makes it a million times easier, and I'm thankful in the way that I'm trying something new. I'm discovering somewhere completely new, in technically a different country! Wow. I'm a homebird.I know that at heart. So, its out of my comfort zone.
Yes yes yes, I am home frequently; in 4 days I'm back, ohhh it's going to be good. I really cannot wait to get my leg sorted. I'm finally getting that varicrose vein out. I'M GONNNA GET ONE SEXY LEG! This summer is just going to consist of skirts and shorts (with tops of course too). I just mean I'm going to show off my leg no end!

This is a bit long. I'm just getting used to this. Sorry.

I'm getting pretty tired. I should go to bed so I'm not up after 2 in the afternoon again. Typical.

Love yah. And Leave you with this; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVBsypHzF3U
ps. She is a genius. A mad genius.

No comments:

Post a Comment